The holidays are just around the corner, and you know what that means, right? New look, new style! Here at UnitWise, we’ve been working hard to put together a collection of game-day makeup for you to share with your customers. But did you know that you can do the same on your UnitWise account? Creating a collection and keeping track of it in your UnitWise inventory is simple—we promise!
We provide you with the option to add as many product collections as you want to your UnitWise inventory. So impress your customers with your new fall Product Bundle, today!
- Click on the “Inventory” tab on your UnitWise dashboard.
- Select “Products” from the drop down menu.
- From there, you’ll be able to view a snapshot of your products, as well as add, organize, and view your inventory history.
- Select the “Add Product” icon located on the right-hand side of the page.
- From there, select the box labeled “Product Collection?” to begin.
Now you can start building and adding to your collection by choosing products from your inventory. After you’re done being creative, choose the quantity, set the price, make it a hot seller, and keep track of how many you sell! Pretty easy, right?
Brittany, a UnitWise Hero, would also like for you to know that we are here to help you any time you need it! Just give us a call, send us an email, or live chat with us. We’ll be happy to help!