Amazing Last Minute Valentines Day Gift Ideas
What better way to continue your 2018 success than kicking it into high gear this Valentine's Day? This holiday is full of love and opportunities to boost your sales or possibly turn your sales around. Everyone in a relationship is searching for the perfect Valentine’s Day so as not to be that person who forgot or worse…. bought gas-station chocolates…….
Here are amazing Valentines Day gift ideas for your business your clients will love.
Amazing Valentines Day Gift Ideas for Your BusinessIf you have the contact information for your client's significant others it is a good idea to reach out as soon as possible. Or opt for my favorite Valentine’s Day sales tactic of all time!
Contact local hotels and offer three package deals as an option for guests staying at the hotel during the weekend before Valentine's. This offer can also last until the Friday following Valentine's Day. The baskets should range from inexpensive to enormous gift baskets.
Here are some major points you will need to remember:
1. Everyone has a different budget, so you need to create the gifts accordingly. However, remember to add a unique flair to each.
2. Before reaching out to the hotel manager consider what is in it for them. You should offer a percentage of your sales (don’t worry it doesn’t have to be a lot), and point out that the “other hotels in the area are not offering this service.”
3. Don’t get discouraged! There are other hotels out there so don’t be discouraged if a few say no.
4. Smaller local hotels typically have less “red tape” and have more decision-making power than larger ones. However, larger chain hotels have more chances (more guests). Remember the more you contact, the better your chances are of increasing your sales.
5. Add guest information to your client's list. When you arrive at the front desk or while you are on the phone with the client be sure to get all the needed information for your expense records as well as contact information.
6. FIRST IMPRESSIONS MATTER! It is essential to establish a good relationship with the hotel and leave a pleasant lasting impression for future opportunities.
7. Make it count! Your baskets need to be beautiful no matter the price tag. The presentation can make the difference between a one-time or life-long client.
8. Say Thank you. Send a handwritten personal note to the hotel manager and any staff members that helped. A small “thank you” basket is also an excellent idea. It doesn’t have to be anything big, just the fact you put in the time and effort will go a long way.
For more amazing tips and tricks click here!
You Got This Ladies!
Personally, this is my favorite sales tacket for Valentine's Day, but I would love to hear your ideas as well! Comment down below your favorite sales ideas and strategies for Valentine's Day!!
With this sales strategy, you can exceed your monthly goal in a matter of days! However, to make the most out of 2018 you will need the latest MK technology backing you up every step of the way. Your Heroes at UnitWise are here for you with the ultimate MK business management solution. This year use UnitWise to schedule client consultants, and product orders, organize individual makeup preferences, create gift certificates, and so much more!
Don’t have a UnitWise account, yet? Click here to sign-up for your free 15-day trial and see how we can help improve and simplify your day-to-day business!
Post a Comment