How to Fix Horrific Summer Tan Mistakes
With summer in full swing, we are constantly outside enjoying activities like camping, swimming, hiking and so much more. But while summer is fun it also brings a greater exposure to harmful rays that can result in unattractive suntans on your legs, face or hands. We have all experienced raccoon eyes from wearing your sunglasses or farmers tans. Here is how to fix summer tan mistakes.
How to Fix Horrific Summer Tan MistakesIn this blog, we are going to look at some simple homemade methods to removing suntans and reversing damage caused by sun exposure. These recipes use all natural ingredients so you can avoid using chemical-based products.
1. Lemon, Cucumber and Rose WaterIngredients:
- Rose water - 1 tbsp
- Cucumber Juice- 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice- 1 tbsp
- Simply add all three ingredients together
- Apply to tan using a sponge or cotton ball
- Let sit for 10 minutes and then wash the area with cool water
This mask is the most efficient method for getting rid of an unsightly suntan. Cucumbers and lemons are a natural bleaching agent and will help lighten your skin tone. Lemons contain vitamins C which neutralizes the damage caused by the sun and the rose water soothes rejuvenates the skin.
2. Tomato Face MaskIngredients:
- Tomato pulp - 1 cup
- Honey- 1 tbsp
- Mix the tomato pulp and honey together in a small bowl
- Apply mix evenly on your skin
- After 10 minutes wash your face or tan area with cold water
- Be shocked by the results.
If you don’t have time for this face mask simply slice a tomato and rub it gently on your face applying as much juice as possible. Let it soak into your skin to see an instant effect. Also, this will help protect you from the sun's rays.
3. Anti-Tan Milk and Honey MaskIngredients:
- Milk - 4 tbsp
- Honey- 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice- 2 tbsp
- Mix ingredients in a small bowl
- Use a sponge or cotton ball to apply evenly
- Make a thick layer by repeating step 2
- Let dry for 10-15 minutes
- Wash with cool water
Honey works to retain moisture while the milk and lemon have whitening properties. This is a great way to remove an unwanted tan and improve your complexion from your skin in a natural way.
Get Started With UnitWise Today!Sign-up for your free 15-day trial with UnitWise today and see the difference a full-service business management solution can make. Benefit from all the other amazing features we offer such as expense tracking, inventory reporting, your own personal website, and much more.
*Content found on the UnitWise blog is for informational purposes only. UnitWise is an independent business with no affiliation to Mary Kay®.*